Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Monday, May 9, 2011

CLOSET STORY AND SUCH

While Nathan was in Florida for work (back in February), the kids and I got to go in the closet during a heavy rain storm accompanied by a tornado warning. I realized once we were sitting in my tiny "master" closet that there is no door on the closet, it's right next to the glass shower door, and not too far from the window in the bathroom. Hmmm...Maybe that really wasn't the safest place to be. I guess we could have gone in the kids' bathroom in the hallway but I really wasn't up for throwing pillows and blankets on the floor in there since my son apparently still hasn't learned to control his willy. I'm so glad that he's well trained on flushing and putting the seat back down but, good grief...POINT AND SHOOT! Simple as that.

Cole was surprisingly really sweet to Brooke and read her a book while we were in there. They didn't even notice I was recording them.


Brooke slept in my bed that night but only because for some reason she had her mind set that the next time Nathan was out of town, she would get to sleep in there. I agreed to it for one night and one night only. We have a king size bed and I stuck her far away from me and still got kicked and bumped and laid on all night long. And that makes for a grumpy mommy in the morning. Not good. She does look cute though.
Cole knows better than to ask to sleep in our bed since he was in there until he was 3 years old. And he long overstayed his welcome. Brooke had no choice but to sleep in her bed when she was born because there was no room but, she did come in there every once in a while when I was too tired to wait for her to fall back asleep during the night. Often times Nathan wouldn't even realize she was in the bed until he woke up. Neat how men can sleep so well, huh?Brooke was 2 in the picture above. Notice the same purple bear in both pictures. All together now...Awwww.


1 comment:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

I love that picture of her. It is sssoooo sweet.