Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

PORTLAND "WORK" PICTURES

After Nathan came back from his 3 weeks in California, he left 2 days later for a week in Portland.  Just lovely.  He was kind enough to send me some pictures of the beautiful mountains that I love and where he knows I've wanted to go back to go skiing on for over a decade now.
I finally sent him a text saying something along the lines that the only reason I wasn't sending him back a picture of an ugly hand gesture was because I actually HAVE enjoyed the magic of skiing before and he still WISHES he had.  I didn't get anymore pretty snow covered mountain pictures after that.  Tee hee...I'm so mean.  :-)
Nathan has never really been around snow or mountains like this so he was quite amazed by it all.  He doesn't like the cold too much but can now appreciate how great the cold is when it brings all the pretty snow.  He would absolutely love skiing.  Ahhh...one of these days.
 
 

They are all really great snowy, mountain top pictures...I'm just soooo jealous.

No comments: