Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

STUFF FROM MARCH...YES MARCH

My blogging has become beyond ridiculous...Sorry, Mom.  We got so busy with baseball and work that I guess I was just too tired to do it.  And, of course, once you get behind, it's so hard to catch up.  I actually wrote this post in early April but never posted it because I was missing one little picture.  Baseball just ended a couple of weeks ago for us and we finally have some time to chill.

So, here's the month of March "catch up" post from way back that is basically pointless now...

Nathan grew a beard during his month long hiatus.  Brooke didn't like it and demanded he shave it off right away.  It looks pretty good but I think he looks much younger without it. 

We all filled out a March Madness tournament bracket to see who could earn the most points.  We figured Cole would win since he watches ESPN more than anyone and knows all kinds of stats.  Cole forgot to take in account that there are always big upsets where the team with the better record ends up losing.
Brooke finally said, "Why do you keep asking me? I said I pick Texas!" Sweet girl doesn't know that Texas usually always bombs in the tournament.  And of course, they did.

Guess who got the most points and won??? That's right...Me! BOO-YAH!

At Cole's hitting lessons right before spring practices started.
I sure hope that boy crushes the ball this year after all the effort we've put into it in the off season.
At the Union University baseball game where Cole's hitting instructor is a student coach for the team. 
Brooke was less than thrilled to be there but she wrote a sweet note for Coach David that she gave to one of the players to hand to him.  Can you say crush???

After the last basketball game.  The YMCA program was such a mess this year that I guess they didn't feel like setting up team pictures.  Nice.
Last game of basketball and then straight to baseball practice immediately after.
I often have to tell Brooke I'll stop taking pictures if she'll smile and let me have at least one good one.  She forces out a smile and gives me a grrrr face seconds after.
These 4 are nuts and make a big mess in their rooms but, they actually all play really well together and don't require too much from us besides food.  Gotta love that.
I promise I will try to catch up with the rest of Spring and Summer ASAP.  Probably a good idea since school starts up again in 9 days...Say whaaa???


No comments: