Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Friday, April 1, 2011

MY 31ST BDAY

Ok, how sweet is this??? So, I go out with a friend the night before my birthday and have lots of fun and wake up on my birthday morning to find that my wonderful husband made me my favorite muffins AND a cake while I was gone. A CAKE, PEOPLE!
And in the shape of a heart! Can you believe that??? He even iced the sides and everything. I rarely ice the sides of a cake anymore because it frustrates me to no end. This was the first time he's ever made one...I think he did a pretty darn good job!Nathan also arranged for the kids to stay the night with friends while we went out to eat at our favorite hibachi place. I've mentioned before how good it is. It's really good. Soooo very good but yet soooo bad for my sensitive tummy. I don't care though.

Does this guy love me or what?!

I didn't really stress about turning 30 but, saying that I'm 31...Kinda hurts a little. That's alright though because age is just a number and in my mind I'm gonna be FOREVER YOUNG!

1 comment:

Julie Harding said...

Wow - Good Job Nathan! I can't imagine Russ EVER making a cake!