Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Monday, March 28, 2011

LAST WEEK OF 2010

I was so glad that it worked out for my parents to come because I had no clue what we would have done with the kids that second week they were out of school (Nathan took vacation the first week). Oh my, it's only the beginning of our predicaments of child arrangements now that I work full time.

We were able to celebrate my dad's birthday with him while they were in town.Brooke wanted Grandpa to have a smiley face and polka dots on his cake...So there you go.Yep, it's fairly obvious that I slapped that sucker together in no time. Sorry but I had to work all day and was a tired girl.
I know I've mentioned this before, but there's really not that much to do here. I mean, you can only go to the movies, our rinky dink Chuck E Cheese, and the park so many times. Good thing grandparents are creative and flexible with their time.

I did manage to get my friend's dad to open up his secret shop and show my parents his amazing stash of fabulous old cars.
Tennessee did actually squeeze out a tiny bit of snow while my parents were here but nothing spectacular.
My parents stayed just long enough to allow Nathan and I to go to a New Year's Eve party...No clue when the last time we did that was. We had a great time but I didn't take any pictures with my camera at the party. Shocker, I know. There were too many people there that we didn't really know and, I wasn't in the mood to be that weird person flashing the annoying light in everyone's most likely foggy eyed faces. Got a cheesy picture for Sara to post on Facebook though!
Thanks mom and dad for coming to our rescue the last week of 2010!

No comments: