Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Monday, March 7, 2011

FAMILY PHOTOS

It came as a shock to Nathan but, I actually decided to do a picture with all four of us in it for our Christmas cards. I normally refuse to be in pictures but, I'm getting better about it. We tried two different days to get it all right until the kids couldn't take it anymore. I don't know what they were complaining about because I was one the getting leg cramps from running back and forth to do the timer on the camera.

So here are some of the shots that were worthy of avoiding the delete button.
Nathan wanted this one for the card but I didn't like how my hair was all limp since it was after work and the curl was long gone.
I love this one...Too cute!
Brooke had lost another top tooth by the time we did the second session, and she refused to show her teeth because the gap was soooo large in the front.
And this was the choice below for our Christmas card. The coloring was a little orangey once it was printed but, it's not too shabby for a 10 cent photo in our living room with poor lighting and our little camera.

1 comment:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

I was very glad to have received my card!! You guys are beautiful!!