Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PIZZA PARTY

When our friends Mac and Sara found out that we weren't going home to Texas for the Christmas holidays, they immediately invited us to join them in their Christmas Eve festivities.
For the last 20 years or so they've made home made pizzas and have a judging contest on the taste and presentation of them. Something completely different than what we could have ever imagined doing on Christmas Eve but, it turned out to be a really good time with some great company. Brooke was so proud of her pizza. Cole did the scarce half.Cole could have really cared less. He took off as soon as possible to goof off with the boys.Is it a secret? What's Daddy saying, Brooke???My pizza wasn't allowed to be judged...Because I was talked into being a judge...But I couldn't resist making one anyway. Oh my goodness, I ate way too much and tasted some weird concoctions that can only be a good recipe for a belly ache.Nathan tried to bribe one of the judges (ok, it was me) by making a pizza that said I "heart" U. The other two judges said that was cheating. I thought it was sweet though. :)Thank you, Sara, for inviting us to join in your family tradition and make some wonderful memories on our first year away from our families on Christmas Eve. Loved it!

1 comment:

Brooklynn said...

I gave you a blog award! Check it out :)