Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

ALL-STAR BASEBALL (three)

A short video of the little bit that Cole got to play.
The last of some of my favorite pictures from the All-Star Tournament.  We may not have had a great experience but at least I got some great pictures.  I think I'm going to start making those photo book things to have for keepsakes.

I don't know if it's the sweaty hair, the frog tog around his neck, the Longhorn sticker or just the way he's standing there with his hands gripping the fence but, my goodness, I absolutely love this picture.
 
Love this picture, too!  A smile from my dad would've made it that much better but that's ok because that's his normal picture smile.  In fact, I think he has the same look in my wedding pictures. :-)

Cole...
Mom and Dad are so very proud of you and how strong you were during this whole time!  We couldn't have asked for anything more from you!  


No comments: