Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

ALL-STAR BASEBALL (two)

Cole was super lucky to have some fabulous fans come to watch him. My parents and one of my nieces drove all the way from Texas straight to the fields for the Friday night game and stayed the weekend.

Sweet Girls
 
It was very hot and muggy but we made do.  Giant snow cones helped.
Yes, I really did bring a beach umbrella.  It was soooo much easier to set up than our bulky canopy and actually created a lot of shade for quite a few people.
                  The girls had fun painting while I made the big team sign.
I was so excited for my parents to come and see Cole play...Especially since they hadn't seen him play any sport in well over 2 years...And that was also part of why I was so frustrated with Cole not getting to play much.  I just felt so bad that they drove all that way.
I made this shirt for Brooke to make her feel special during the All-Star tournament.  She really liked it but was totally not feeling my pleas for pictures.  Stinker.
 


Mom, Dad and Carley...
Thank you so much for coming to visit us!  I wish it hadn't been for such a short visit but, it still meant more than you know to the kids.

No comments: