Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

CALIFORNIA "WORK" PICTURES

Nathan spent 3 weeks in California for work in December and another 3 weeks in February.  He took lots of pictures and saw some great places...Places that I'll probably never, ever see in person.  Some of these pictures are absolutely beautiful, especially to have been taken with a camera phone but, at the same time, they absolutely TICK...ME...OFF!  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he got to do the things he did but, pulling single mom duty was no walk on the beach.

This is right across from his hotel...Nice.
The people he worked with there got him hooked on hockey.  He says it was so much better watching it live but, it was so cold.  He bought a sweatshirt there...Which you'll see him wearing in most of his pics since he didn't take a heavy jacket like I told him to.  Grrrr.
PALM SPRINGS
UCLA VS TEXAS BASKETBALL GAME & PETCO PARK - HOME OF THE PADRES
SANTA MONICA BEACH
SOME BEACH IN SAN DIEGO
FLYING OVER SOME MOUNTAINS SOMEWHERE & THE GRAND CANYON
BELAGIO HOTEL IN LAS VEGAS
He did work very hard with some very long hours and had to stay in a hotel for a very long time but, it's hard not to squint my eyes, grit my teeth and squeeze my lips together when I see these amazing pictures knowing he took them WHILE I was doing laundry and dishes, cleaning the house, cooking meals, grocery shopping, going to basketball and baseball practices, rushing from work to pick up the kids from after care in time, doing homework or listening to the kids fuss about something completely annoying.  Me...Bitter???  Nah...Just sayin. :-)

No comments: