Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

AUGUST 13th- AND ON THE THIRD DAY

*This was written back in August but I got sidetracked, as usual, and have since fallen way behind on postings. I promise I will try to get better on keeping the blog up to date…I will, I really will…I think…Maybe. :)

Today was Brooke’s third day of school. She decided that she didn’t want me to walk her in to school. Oh, the heartache. She just wanted her brother to drop her off at her class. She jumped out of the car and walked in like it was no big deal and didn’t even look back. My eyes welled up with tears at how big she was. But I had to hold the tears back because she told me not to cry. Actually, every day she has told me not to cry at baby pictures of her. I guess she thinks I look at her baby pictures and cry all day while she is at school. And when she gets home she asks if I cried at her baby pictures. Maybe if she hadn’t screamed and cried so much when she was a baby I would cry about the fact that she’s not a baby anymore. However, she did cry…a lot, a lot, a lot. Even though she was so beautiful, I was so glad when her first year was over and done with...Along with my baby making days.


It’s so hard to believe that she is actually in kindergarten and will soon be 6 years old.

Gotta love those pictures where your eyes instantly start watering from the burning beams of the bright morning sun and yet your mom forces you to stand there and say cheese anyway.


No comments: