Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

RANDOM TEXAS PICS

Is it obvious that I was forced to pose before we set out to the lake?
Brooke loves Grandma's little dog, Ginger.
Cousin cuteness...Apparently, this is the only place they're allowed to sit :)
Caleb, Carley & Cole
Dayley & Brooke
Carley & Emiley
Brent & Tim...My big bros
Cole & Caleb
Dayley & Grandpa
Awwww....
Yep, we're so proud.
Nathan, his Grandpa & nephew Christopher
Swimming at Nana and Pa's house.
Brooke needed her privacy on the long drive back to Tennessee.
I think my postings from our Texas trip in June are finally complete. I'm inching closer to July posting now y'all...Watch out! Slowly but surely I'm catching up on this blasted blog.

No comments: