Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

TEXAS-NEW FRIENDS

We got to hang out with some awesome new friends while we were in Texas. Well, at least they were new to me. Nathan has had a handful of softball buddies that he's been pretty close with for a few years now. However, somehow I never met any of them until this summer. That's a pointless conversation but whatever. Turns out that one of the guys has this amazing wife that I absolutely love and have so much in common with. How cool is that? Pretty stinking cool except that I've missed out on spending time with such a cool friend these past few years because we were never given the opportunity to meet...Grrrr!

Oh well, the time we did get spend together was great fun! They had a big shindig at their house with lots of Nathan's favorite softball bros, and also took us out on their boat for the day. Awesome!
BrettNatalie


Natalie and I actually got out on the tube, too. I couldn't believe how much fun it was and how hard we laughed. We were giggling like little school girls the whole time. Loved it!
Cole, Carley, Brooke & Whitney
Did I mention that Brett and another softball dude, Bill, also treated me and a friend to a day at the spa while we were in Texas??? Lunch, massage, facial, pedicure...Oh my gosh! It was amazing. I'm not a fancy girl but, I could so get used to that kind of treatment.

These guys care about Nathan so much that it's just unbelievable. All during Nathan's surgeries and recoveries they wanted to do something for him, and then they just called one day and said they wanted to do that for me because they felt I deserved a day to relax. Wow...And they'd never even met me before. Good people I tell you. Thanks guys!
Thank you so much Brett and Natalie for a great afternoon and a great evening at dinner. Y'all mean so much to us!
I now have a new goal in life...To get an awesome boat where I can enjoy in the luxury of the lake life. Can you get right on that, Nathan???? Thanks! :)

No comments: