Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

BLUE JAYS BASEBALL (1)

Cole was a whole different baseball player from last Spring to this Spring.  He made us so proud.  It's really unbelievable that it was only his 2nd year playing. 

Check out Cole batting, catching, and pitching.  Love Cole's throw out of the the runner at home plate.

I still have tons more videos to compile together but this was one of his more outstanding weeks...And his 1st time as pitcher in a game.  I about lost it when I saw him out there.  I was shocked that Nathan even let him pitch.  I was so nervous the whole time but it was a great feeling seeing him out there, too.  He did great and looked soooo big.  Evidently Nathan told Cole that if he hit well that game he could take a break from catcher and try pitching.  Cole earned it and was beyond stoked!

1 comment:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

I think your commentary is the best part! Ha ha!