Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Friday, September 23, 2011

SWEET BROOKE

Brooke has officially gotten used to being drug around to her brother's practices and games.  She's following in her momma's footsteps.  I don't remember not liking going to my brothers' (2 of them) sporting events but, I'm sure I did my fair share of complaining here and there.

I do remember being very proud of them and wanting to watch everything they did.  I hope Brooke eventually feels that way about her brother, too.

For now...She loves getting candy at the concession stand and running around with other kids at the fields.  I don't let her go too far and she knows what to do when she hears "heads up" shouted from any direction. 


This child can be all girlied up and yet still loves to play in the dirt/sand.  She doesn't especially like to sit in it and get all dirty, she just like to make piles, move it all around and pour it into things.  And she's mesmerized by seeing it fall through her hands.  She absolutely loved the beach for that very reason.
 
As if these eyes weren't beautiful enough...
They also change colors depending on what she's wearing.
She looks so sweet and innocent, huh? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do remember being very proud of them and wanting to watch everything they did.

(eyes rolling)

-dbc

Nikki McCallum said...

Hey Jerk...

I knew all the player's names and numbers on your teams...And what they did in each game thank you very much!