Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Friday, September 16, 2011

COLE THE CATCHER

Even though many of Cole's pictures are very similar, they're very different to me. I sit right behind home plate and try to capture as much as I can on video and snap a few pictures in between. Each picture reminds me of how hard he works out there.  The catcher seriously is the hardest position to play because it's so physically demanding and draining on your body.

Watching Cole out there is so special to me. I don't like to miss anything he does out there or be distracted by someone talking to me...But of course, it happens because some people are mostly there to socialize.

And there's the interruptions by my sweet daughter that wants candy from the concession stand.  That's ok though because she has become so comfortable with running around and playing with other kids without being shy...And that makes it much easier for me to enjoy the game.
I put together some clips of Cole catching. There were so many more moments that weren't captured but, this is still pretty impressive...Especially since it's only his FIRST year of being a catcher and yet only his SECOND year of playing baseball...And at ONLY 8 years old! It really blows my mind. Check out my boy...

No comments: