Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BRING BACK MEMORIES???


Does this video bring back memories or what? Anyone? Okay, maybe only for me, Nathan's parents, and my parents. We all spent countless hours together watching Nathan play basketball, and this brought back so many memories from high school...Great memories!

I enjoyed growing up watching my 2 older brothers playing baseball and basketball, so it was pretty much inevitable that I would end up with someone athletic. I always had 2 main requirements of a guy before I would even consider "liking" him: he must play sports and he must be taller than me.

I love sports more than most girls and even many guys. I think I just tried to absorb as much knowledge as I could about sports as a kid so I would fit in with my dad and brothers. I'm not sure how well that worked out with them, but I know it was a definite bonus for Nathan. I like watching ESPN just as much as any drama, decorating or dance show. I'm guess I'm just cool like that. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the fuzzy camera phone pictures. I didn't want to have the flash going constantly since we were already getting enough stares by just being there.

Nathan is playing on his company's team. One of the guys had shirts made with their names on the back. This was Nathan's number all through high school. I didn't take a photo of the front of the shirts where the company name is huge and spelled WRONG!The kids thought it was fun to watch Daddy play basketball. Brooke brought her usual bag of stuff for entertainment.

After a while, we asked one employee's little girl if she wanted to come over and color. Brooke was happy with that but shortly after some other strange girls were in our faces to join in. That made her uncomfortable because she was being attacked for paper and crayons. These girls came out of nowhere and were waiting to watch the next game. The parents were far away and didn't even care. What the heck?!Cole made it about half way through the game before he was really annoying me to play. No, son, we are here to watch. I ended up wadding up a piece of paper like a ball for him to throw around. He was thrilled and went to the side of the bleachers to play. Of course, a little boy quickly joins him. No big deal except that he was about 3 yrs old and could not be seen from where his family was yapping amongst a cluster of people. I just don't understand some parents. I spent the rest of the game bobbing my head back forth between all these kids instead of focusing on Nathan playing. Nathan's not as quick on his feet as he use to be, but he still has that beautiful shooting form and is as cute as ever out there. And he still knows how to swish those threes.

No comments: