Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

STUDENT OF THE MONTH

Cole is such a good student and very well behaved at school. I think he leaves all of his good behavior there and morphs into a different kid the second he walks out of the building.

His teacher nominated him for student of the month for the month of October. Wow! So proud of him! They posted it in November though...I guess they wait until the end of each month to decide. Who knows. I think I may have said month way too many times.

I assume that his teacher was supposed to send home a questionnaire but instead just asked for a photo of Cole and a signed agreement that his photo could be shown on the school's website. The first few days of school his teacher told the class that she forgets things a lot and that they need to speak loudly because she can't hear very well. Great.

I snagged this picture from the school's website.
These apples are all displayed right when you walk into the cafeteria. I wish I would have known to cut the picture or something. It's not like the picture isn't tampered with now anyway since they stapled it to the wall. Hello...Use some tape, please.
Cole refused to put his school picture on there. It would have fit in the apple, but I had no clue where the picture was going. I haven't ordered any digital pictures in so long, so I had to take this picture off of a Mother's Day magnet that he made at school in 1st grade. Nice, I know. I have definitely said picture way too many times.

Here are Cole's "favorite" things:

FAVORITE PERSON: Colt McCoy (TX Longhorns quarterback-he is quite awesome)
FAVORITE COLOR: Red
FAVORITE FOOD: Tacos (that would be my tacos, thank you very much)
FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Vanilla
FAVORITE SCHOOL SUBJECT: Math (Heh? My child? Weird)
FAVORITE SONG: Beat It - Michael Jackson (that's random-must be all the documentaries lately)
FAVORITE POSSESSION: Playstation 2 (possession is actually spelled wrong on the apple)
FAVORITE GAME: Football
FAVORITE HOBBY: Running and Jumping (what about all the $$$ we pay for karate?)
FAVORITE PET: My Dog Dixie (Pfftt...he said that's his only pet so he had to say that)

I had no idea they asked him questions or what he said until I saw it when I went to have lunch with Brooke one day. Actually, it was her Thanksgiving lunch day where all the parents were invited to come and eat. I didn't want any of that junk at 10:15 am and Brooke refuses to eat food from the lunch line, so I brought her Chick-fil-a.

She was wearing a cute little pilgrim hat.

No comments: