Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

GAME 10 & 11 & SUCH


*Yes, I know I'm 2 1/2 months off...oh well :) The clips from Cole's games are still fun to watch though.


5/18/10

This was the first big district game against a difficult team. The team we played was the one that beat our coach's team in the championship last year. So, no surprise, the topic of beating the Chick-fil-A team came up quite often in the coach's speeches to the kids. I was shocked at how many people from both teams came out to watch the game. It was actually awesome to hear everyone cheering for all the kids. This was also the first game where I started taking tons more videos of the whole game instead of mostly just Cole. I figured the parents would like to see it. It was a great game and we WON 9-5...And everyone was beyond pumped!


5/22/10

Nathan's company had their annual work party at the Family Fun Center again...Mini golf, bowling lanes, arcade games, go karts, laser tag, and a roller skating rink. Most of the time, Nathan was stuck doing boss-man things like mingling with all the employees and taking cheesy photos but, he managed to bowl one game with us. Cole also had a baseball game right after and it was really hot outside so, I didn't let the kids do too much...Which they didn't appreciate very much.

I absolutely LOVE this picture!!!

Before this baseball game even started, one of the moms yelled out how great my video was (I emailed a link to all the parents). I was glad that she appreciated what I did but, it also meant that my videos would be expected from then on out. Awwww man...I like doing it but, watching the game through a digital camera and then spending hours loading and editing the clips are a LOT of work. I love having a visual memory of the games though so, of course, I continued to live up to the expectations.

It was steamy outside, but a very intense game. Lots of runs scored due to lots of errors from both teams but, we pulled out a 19-14 win.



1 comment:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

Man, they take it seriously out there! That was fun to watch.