Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Monday, November 1, 2010

12 YEARS

Wow...What a great anniversary we had this year. We went to our favorite restaurant here in Tennessee just like last year...Fuji Yama. Love that place!
Their food is so stinking good. You always eat way too much and leave there with a blown up belly but, it's soooo worth it. Nathan later told me that he couldn't even taste it very much because of the radiation after effects. What?! I think he just tried to remember and imagine how good it normally tastes.
The wow part about our anniversary comes from the fact that we didn't have the kids with us...AT ALL...For 4 days straight. Can you say OMG?! Yep, they were on their kid vacay with my parents. It was actually really weird without them in the house. I kept thinking that I left them somewhere. Not really the best feeling but, it was very quiet and relaxing.
We actually went out with a bunch of friends during that weekend and had so much fun until the wee hours of the night...And nobody brought their kids. Awesome! And then we were able to sleep half of the day away the next day just because...Even more awesome!Check out these last 2 pictures. They were taken only a couple of weeks after the ones above but we look so different. I guess it's all because of Nathan's facial hair and me changing my make up and getting a hair cut. That's crazy. Oh, go and look at pictures from our anniversary post from last year. Now that's REALLY crazy!
Awww...We're kinda cute together don't you think? :-)
*side note: this was actually at the end of July and it's now the beginning of November. I'm good at this blog thing...LOL!

2 comments:

Brooklynn said...

Happy twelve years and counting! That's so awesome!

Hope Nathan is feeling okay and you're doing alright too! :)

Nathan McCallum said...

Wow is right. I really think the kid vacay really helped. Can I get any takers on giving us another kid vacay?????

Nikki, you look amazing and I am so proud of you. You have accomplished so much in this past year. Here is to another 12 years and more.