Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

SOME RANDOM PICS

Just some random pictures I came across from the holidays...That don't involve Cole's sports. 

I couldn't resist getting Brooke a volleyball for Christmas.  I really hope she loves volleyball as much as I did as a teenager.  Of course, it's perfectly fine if she doesn't but still...I hope she does! :-)
Wilson!!!
A few more presents that Grandma and Grandpa brought.
 
Thank you, Aunt Leslie!
 
Forced family pics on the floor.
 
Oh my, Brooke loves Ginger's visits and never wants her to go back home.
The kids had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa (and Ginger) the whole week long.

We are so thankful they came to stay with the kids during their break!

No comments: