Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FOURTH OF JULY

Since we don't have an accessible pool, we've been doing the next best thing and putting the water sprinkler under the trampoline. The ground gets so muddy underneath where there isn't any grass, so we do it every other day if it doesn't rain. The kids absolutely love it.

This may have ended badly. Brooke looks like she's about to get two lumps right in the head.


Dixie would lay in all the puddles and drink the muddy water....Mmmmm refreshing.


Then watch what happens later that evening.

I can't believe my little girl has lost her first tooth. It made me cry when it came out. She was such a big girl and didn't even get scared when Nathan tried over and over and over again to get it out. He tried several times throughout the day and she was getting really frustrated that it wasn't working. She just about had tears in her eyes when it actually popped out. I think it was because it finally happened and was something a little more grown up just like her brother. She was so excited the next morning when she found the dollar under her pillow...She held on to it for hours. Oh my goodness, what am I going to do when she goes to Kindergarten?

1 comment:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

Nikki, this is such a cool entry! Jordan lost his first tooth two weeks ago and it's such a cool feeling to watch kids grow up. I just think it's neat I can still remember doing things like putting the sprinkler under the trampoline, I think we did that at your house actually! We are getting so old but it's so cool.