Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

MIDDLE OF OUR TRIP BACK HOME

Saturday and Sunday night we were able to have a date and meet up with friends. We had so much fun catching up, laughing as loud as dolphins, and acting like annoying teenagers. Good times, good times. Monday Nathan played a little golf with his dad and nephew at fancy Fun City. Or should I say City of Fun? Tuesday we met up with cousins at Chuck E Cheese. Well, not Nathan...He was playing golf. Our CEC in Jackson is half the size of the one here with very little games. The kids were non-stop and would occassionally swing by the table for a drink or more tokens.

The monkies together again.

Since Tim was out of town, the kids and I had an impromtu sleepover at Leslie's house with the girls. Cole was odd man out, but they made the best of it. After the little monkies finished an ongoing amount of giggling and finally went to sleep, Emiley and I talked about boys and stuff for a couple of hours. She is just growing up too fast.

GRANDMA'S BIRTHDAY

Wednesday was Grandma's birthday and we spent it at their country club in Desoto. Nathan, his dad, and my dad were already there playing golf by the time we arrived. The kids were ready to jump in as soon as we got there. Right away I realized that I was dumb enough to bring everything but the bag with my swimsuit, Nathan's swimsuit, and all the extra clothes. So, I got to spend the next 45 minutes driving back and forth to get them. Awesome. It was nice to spend most of the day just relaxing by the pool though.

Awwww....Dayley is so cute.

Cole swam and swam until his scrawny body couldn't take it anymore.

Grandma blew out only one box of candles.My "old"est brother. :)
I promise I put sunscreen on...I did...I really did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 - I can't believe Emiley is so old! It seems like just a few years ago she was a little girl and you were cooing over her and how much you wanted your own baby:)
2 - Your mom was HILARIOUS in the Music Man. Did you get to see it while you were here? I think it was the voice that was the funniest.

Nikki McCallum said...

Janie, I didn't get to see the Music Man but I know she really enjoyed it. Remember when she was a baby and always said Emiley is sooooo cute? Now it is Emiley is sooooo pretty. It's so hard to believe that she is almost a teenager!

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

I cannot believe Emily is so old. She definitely looks like a Crittenden, I can tell she is related to you.....