Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

JUMP FOR JOY

We have been contemplating getting the kids a trampoline since we moved here. They have been asking for a while and we were going to wait until Brooke’s birthday, but we needed something else for entertainment. It was starting to get hot and we don’t have any family here with a pool. Also, we have no trees or any form of shade outside and the dog really needed something to help keep her cool. We already have the perfect spot in the yard where a huge section of grass doesn’t grow anyway. So, we surprised the kids a few days after we got back from Texas with it. They were so excited and have loved it every day. One less present for “Santa” to bring now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give it a month and you will realize what a waste of money it is...PLUS you bought a new one, double that first comment...

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

Well, whoever said that is not very nice! I loved my trampoline as a kid and Nikki, you and I jumped and jumped when we were young. I would have rather had a trampoline than a pool sometimes!!!

Nikki McCallum said...

Not for sure, but that sounds like something rude that my sweet sister in law would say. No need to hate y'all.

Thanks Jenna for the very nice comments...I remember having tons of fun times on the trampoline, too.

Anonymous said...

Hey! It was me. BTW, the kids havent touched ours since yall left town. Maybe since your town is lacking entertainment it will last longer. I told you to take this one...it will probably be in the church garage sale next time. That is what I meant by waste of money....it can be fun when your friends are there...You cant be a hater for something you already have!!