Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

CHRISTMASY STUFF

It's Christmas Eve...
This Christmas came way too quickly and I was not prepared for the chaos.  Of course, I had my tree up the first week of November but have been playing catch up ever since.  Nathan was out in California working for 3 weeks off and on right after Thanksgiving.  That was very stressful but he's good at his job and so, no surprise that everyone wants his help.

He got home on the 20th and just in time to go straight to Cole's basketball practice.  Last minute Christmas shopping AND grocery shopping is NUTS.  I really do need to try the online thing a little bit next year.
 
Here's our little photo session that I forced the fam to do for Christmas cards the night before Nathan left for California.  My thighs were sore for 2 days from running back and forth to do the self timer on the camera and squatting up and down.


This is the family photo that made the card.
  
I did one of those multiple picture cards that had 5 pictures on there.  It was pretty cute but, it's so hard to choose which photo to use...Especially when you're exhausted.  Once I put these pictures on here, I'm wishing I would have chosen a few different pictures for the card.  Oh, well.
Nathan seriously wanted me to use this one.  I think my mom would have flipped out.  LOL
 
These 2 of the Cole and Brooke made the card.  My beautiful babies are getting so big. 
I spruced up last year's wreath, which looked like poo, and made it into something much more fabulous looking.  Thanks to a little tutorial on Pinterest it came together quite nicely and very quickly.  Not a single drop of hot glue or anything.  Just wrapping and stuff with the branches from the wreath.  It really looks sooo much better in person.
 
I ended up adding all the trinkets on it outside while it was hanging on the door.  That worked much better with those glitter sticks because that stuff went everrrrywherrrre.

Merry Christmas Y'all!


No comments: