Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Friday, April 3, 2009

MARCH 16th - TREASURES IN THE ATTIC

The movers told me I had to bring most everything down from the attic before they came to avoid adding another day to the packing. I definitely did not want that but couldn't do it by myself since Nathan was already in Tennessee. My parents were so wonderful to help out their little girl without hesitation. Thanks Mom and Daddy!

Cole and Brooke talked Grandpa into having a picnic in the attic. I really don't know why they wanted to but Grandpa is always game for an adventure...They thought it was so awesome!


We found lots of stuff in the attic that was never even unpacked when we moved in over 3 years ago. And, of course, I still need all that stuff. I have to say that these two stinkers are the best thing I've ever found in the attic though!

No comments: