Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Friday, April 3, 2009

UPDATE ON COLE'S "STITCH"

Hey Stitch...Where's Lilo?

Each day Cole's stitches are looking better. I'm sure it won't even be noticeable within the next couple of years as he grows.
He keeps saying, "Don't touch my stitch." Dude, it's stitch-ES! There are 3 stitches there. I don't know how many times we've said that so it's just really annoying to me . Brooke even chimes in on it now, too.
Love those "angel kisses" across his face. So cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So I click all over this site, and I can not find a single picture of ME! What are you thinking?!

-- Tell my main man Cole that he is so cool at his new school!
-- Tell the most beautiful Brooke in the world that Uncle Brent says so.
-- And you and Nathan are still chumps for gettin' to Tennessee before we did.

Nikki McCallum said...

Last name of McCallum required for photo entry. Hence the title McCallum Memoirs. :)

I've got a post coming soon just for you. And you could be here now if you would just give up your smarty pants status...I saw a Black and Decker distribution center. :)