Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Friday, April 23, 2010

TODAY WAS A FAIRY TALE

Okay, this really has nothing to do with our family happenings, but I just had it on my mind. I heard the newest release by Taylor Swift on the radio a couple of weeks ago, and just could help but thinking...

That girl is amazing!
Another hit song...How does she do it?!
This isn't her actual video, just something I found on youtube so you could hear the song...If you haven't already that is.


It's unbelievable that a young girl can posses so much talent...And has since she was barely old enough to be called a teenager. Yes, she gets knocked for her vocals on many of her live television performances, but who cares! She writes the lyrics AND the instrumentals to all of her songs, plays the guitar, chooses and designs every set for every concert she does, wears a dress or skirt in nearly every performance she does, and is such a good role model for girls of all ages. And she's absolutely adorable and seems very down to earth...Not that I know her personally or anything.AND I love the fact that my daughter LOVES her, and we can jam to all of her songs together.

I completely forgot about these videos we made of Brooke singing Taylor Swift songs, but they are so cute...At least I think so :)




No comments: