Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Friday, February 3, 2012

BIRTHDAY CATCH UP

Just some birthday pictures I haven't posted yet because I'm still trying to catch up on football season even though basketball season is already half over.  However, I may finally catch up on this whole blog thing here pretty soon since Nathan will be in California for 3 weeks straight.  Lovely.  Gonna have to whip out my SuperMom cape again and run this roost like a rock star.

Nathan's 32nd Birthday - November 14th
Brooke wanted to make her daddy a chocolate pudding cake like we did a few years ago.  I don't know what went wrong but it was so foul.  Nathan was like...Uhhh this is ummm good.  His face said it all.  I tried it and immediately realized that it was a big, fat waste of time.  My bad.

Grandpa's 60th Birthday - December 28th
 
It was great that my Dad was visiting us on his actual 60th birthday.  It would've been even better if it wasn't a work day and we could've done a lot more that day.
 
Silly Grandpa.  I have no idea who took this picture...I'm thinking one of the kids...Lol

My 32nd Birthday - January 8th
 
Sweet Hubby made me a cake.  Awwww.
I still feel in my 20s and don't really care about age but, 32 just doesn't sound so young anymore. Sigh.
Whew.  Now I'm caught up on birthdays in our house until Cole's at the end of April.  My child will be 10 years old.  Double digits.  Oh my geez.



2 comments:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

YOU are turning 32. I am turning 23 again. Have fun with getting old, sucka!!

Nikki McCallum said...

Sucka??? Who you callin sucka, gurrrl??? :-)