Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOVE THEM

Since Nathan left for California bright and early last Thursday morning, we gave the kids their Valentine goodies the night before. 
I was in a time crunch and just went the easy way out with money.  Lame, and thoughtless, I know.  But they do like going to the store and picking out stuff so I don't think they mind much.
Love, love, love them!
 
A package from Grandma and Grandpa arrived Friday and the kids were pumped!
Cole got a shirt representing our high school.  SGP...Holla!  My niece that came with me to many of my volleyball games and Nathan's basketball games is a sophomore there now.  Unbelievable.  Oh, and yes, Cole fixed his own hair.  He's quite impressed with himself.
Brooke got this cute doggie thing.  These seriously were her reactions.  The first picture was just because it was a dog and, the second picture was when she pushed the button and heard the song.
 
Not sure why, but kids love to pick each other up.  Apparently it's super cool. 
This is what we see a lot of around here.  Crazy socks and, yep, Brooke's crack.  This is actually not that bad compared to most days.  She doesn't even care either.  Cole will tell her to pull her pants up like his eyes are on fire from the sight of it.  And sometimes he'll shout, "Ahhh, the McCracken!"
  They're nutballs and the source to my white hairs that keep popping up but,
I love them to pieces!
The doggie sings...
"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change...
You're amazing just the way you are."

Happy Valentine's Day to all...Especially to those we love near and far!

No comments: