Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

CRUSH

So Brooke has a crush.  This was what I saw when she gave me the list of names for her class for Valentine's Day.  Oh my, my, my.  She's talked about cute boys before but never as much as this one.  I immediately took this picture with my phone and sent it to Nathan. He texted back...Too cute but makes me nervous at the same time. Lol.
She says she stares at Ben all day in class so that's why she doesn't remember how to do her homework.  She's a bit of a daydreamer as it is, and then add being all googly eyed over a boy...Grrrreat.  Needless to say, her grades need improving.
She was talking to Nathan on the phone about this little boy and said she was going to marry him. Whaaa???  And then she said she chased him all over the playground because he's just so cute that she couldn't help it...But he wouldn't let her catch him because he knew she was going to kick him.  So silly. 
I thought it was adorable to hear her talk like that but Nathan didn't.  He said it's only going to get worse from here so, he may have to break down and get a shotgun by the time she's a teenager.  Most everyone has a gun of some sort around here.  Nathan kind of likes the idea of sitting there cleaning a gun when a good for nothing boy comes to pick up his precious daughter for a date.  And, yes, that happens more than you would think around here, too!  Funny but true.
Some surprise money from Nana and Pa.  Shockingly they haven't asked me once all week long to go spend it.  I'm fully expecting to be pestered about it all day Saturday until I take them.  If I don't get to sleep in at least one day this weekend, I will be CRUSHED. 
 Just kidding...Not really. :-)

No comments: