Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

BASKETBALL (one)

First game.  A little chaotic but the team actually did pretty good.  Cole was on fire and made 6 three pointers!  It was awesome!  I heard the people next to me yell "get on that white boy" when Cole got the ball.  I just giggled.
  
We lost the game even with all of Cole's points but, it's only because the other team had this giant that didn't even have to jump to shoot the ball.  You can see this guy in the video.  Great first game though!
After I clipped this video together, I realized that I say "WOO!" a lot. I'm holding the camera and can't clap at first so I guess woo is my go to cheer...Lol.  Sorry, Cole...I promise I'm not trying to embarrass you...Just a proud momma!

No comments: