Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

FACE MASK

I don't know what it is about putting away laundry that really chafes my hide, but I tend to avoid it like the plague. I'm not so bad about mine and Nathan's laundry since most of it is hung up, but there's just something about those little socks and such that drives me nuts. And because the kids' stuff is smaller, I tend to let it pile up on top of the dryer. I stack them in neat piles, but they often never make it to their rooms. I rarely ever even see the top of my dryer. It may just have pink polka dots on it for all I know.

Well, the other day I was minding my own business and actually attempting to put away the kids' laundry when I see this thing hovering over Cole's underwear/sock drawer.
It gave me a good chuckle. I will probably be repulsed by the sight of my son's cup when he's a sweaty, dirty, rough and tumble teenager, but at this moment...It was pretty hilarious.

I don't know if the strong and mighty Bumblebee (from Transformers) ever saw that "face mask" coming. I mean, what else can you do but grin and bear it when you see a pee-pee protector coming to smother your face?

No comments: