Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY

Okay, I know this is lame, but this post is going to be mostly pictures. I'm so far behind on the blog that I just can't stand it, and I don't feel like writing something thoughtful and meaningful. I know it's sad because my stories are wonderful and everyone enjoys them :)

These are from Mother's Day. Nathan slept in since he was still recovering from surgery, but the kids just had to wake me up extra early because they made stuff at school for me. Very sweet, yet very annoying at the same time.
Cole made a book of stories that were slightly depressing. The teacher gave them topics and two of those were about how he would feel if his mom were gone and a time that his mom disappointed him...At least that's what Cole said. So I got to hear that he'll be glad that I won't be there to boss him around and tell him what to do anymore, and he was mad at me for not taking him to Blockbuster to get a video game one time. Are you serious?! AND on Mother's Day?!?! Why on earth would the teacher say that, and then allow it to go in the book? What a stupid idea!
Brooke's was much nicer....A silhouette head that she thinks I should hang up in my bedroom.

And the reasons why I do the things I do...

No comments: