Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A LITTLE MORE BASKETBALL

The second half of Cole's basketball season went by so quickly. And so did the month of February. It's really unbelievable. That means that April is even closer, and I'm not quite sure that I'm ready for Cole to be 8 years old yet. I just hope that with age comes wisdom...And less back talking. Grrr!!!

Cole loves the fast pace of basketball. It's great for his never ending, ridiculous, often annoying amounts of energy. My house would be spotless year round if I had even half of his energy...But we all know that will never happen.This has to be the best quality basketball goal ever made. I love the way the goal even has higher performance written on it. The crooked rim must be an added bonus. The YMCA spares no expense.
All lined up for their first experience of a free throw shot. Cole was so excited when he finally got his chance at it (see it in the video).
Nathan giving Cole a few pointers and what not to do.
Here are some clips from Cole's last 3 games. It really was fun to watch him play. I can't wait until next year to see him in action again. A little more maturity and he's seriously going to shock some people!


1 comment:

Brooklynn said...

You know it!! Shameful, they are just way to expensive. But they look cute!