Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A CHEESY THANK YOU

Say Cheese! I love sending out Christmas pictures for the holidays, but getting the right shot is such a hassle. It's hard enough with one kid, but add more than one and it's just about impossible to capture the perfect picture. These were taken in early December, but I didn't have many of them ready before we left for Texas. Plus, I got sidetracked by all kinds of activities. I made sure to mail them out to my family hoping they would arrive a couple of days before we did, but I slacked off on the rest of them. At that point I just decided to hand them out to those I saw and didn't have their addresses.

So, if you didn't get one because you didn't meet up with me like you were supposed to...Unfortunately, you didn't get one. Ahem! You people know who you are :)

Here are some of the better shots that I got. I wanted to order a fancy photo card with multiple shots, but the program's automatic crop was testing my sanity. I just couldn't ever get it to work out right and finally just got multiple copies of one picture to put inside a normal card.
I waited an hour for Cole's ears to stop beaming like Rudolph's red nose, and eventually said screw it. Then he wouldn't put that stupid football down. Ugh! If they would just be still at the same time and not act like dorks, I might not have to flash their eyes 50 times.
It was so hard to decide which one to use, but this is the picture that I ended up using for our Christmas cards. The flash was a little bit bright and Cole's man size ears were still beat red, but my time had expired and everyone's patience was exhausted. It's still pretty cute though.

To everyone that we did get to see...

Thank you for all of the presents, the hospitality, the meals, the activities, and all of the precious time spent together. We cherish it all and can't wait to see you again this summer! We love you!

Be sure to save time for us around mid June!

No comments: