Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Friday, February 5, 2010

RANDOM PICTURES FROM TEXAS

These are some random pictures from Texas that I didn't want to make a long post about since I'm still posting about Christmas when it's about to be Valentine's Day. Kinda ridiculous, I know.

In my defense, I barely took my tree down a couple of weeks ago, so I guess I was still living in a Christmas world long after the fact. :) Okay, it may also have something to do with the fact that I'm terrible at time management and am pretty much always running behind. That takes some serious skill, you know.

Awww...Brooke drew a picture of the dog she loves, but I can't stand. She had no clue that the dog found a new home while we were gone. I know it's mean, but the stress, frustration, and anger I continually experienced with that dog was not worth it.
The rug-rats playing at Grandma's house. I don't know why, but it has always been called Grandma's house.
No offense, Grandpa.
Brooke loves that little dog. I think she would sneak Ginger in her backpack if Grandma would let her.
Grandma took Emiley, Carley, Cole and Brooke to see the musical Miracle on 34th Street at the Uptown Theater in Grand Prairie, and then treated them to McDonald's. They all had a blast...Maybe not Emiley as much as the younger ones, but she was a huge help nonetheless.
The Three Musketeers
It worked out perfectly that my dear friend, Julie, had her baby boy a week before we came in town. I was very excited to meet him and see sweet little Alyssa, too.Awww...Zachary was just beautiful. I love his tiny little ears. He'll be 6 months old the next time I get to see him, and there probably won't be anything tiny about him.
Brooke loves riding the carousel in the mall...Most of you know the one.
Brooke also loves lip gloss, lipstick, chapstick...Pretty much anything to do with make up and being a diva.
She's so pretty! I'm so glad she lets me fulfill my photo fetish. Cole just flat out refuses and purposely ruins most of the pictures. He's such a little punk sometimes.

No comments: