Mostly just picture posts for the unforeseeable future. Blah but it'll have to do. Sorry, Texas.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

SHOCKING BUT TRUE

The garage is actually cleared out and we can fit BOTH of our cars in there now!!! We did this mid January for some random reason that I can't even remember, and it was finally finished exactly 10 months to the day from when we first moved in. That's serious progress, people. I hope this makes my parents proud!
I didn't get to go through some of the boxes and organize things like I wanted because Nathan just chunked them up in the attic when I went inside to help the kids with something. And a gigantic box of trash mysteriously appeared that I know I didn't fill up. Punk.

He tried to say that he thinks that I could be a hoarder. Have you ever seen that show? Whatever! We don't have to try and navigate through mountains of trash and junk inside of our house just to go to the bathroom. Good grief, those hoarder people require multiple dump trucks to clear out the crap inside, outside, and all through every little nook and cranny of their house.

Only half of our garage had stuff in it...Because we moved to a house that is 500 sq ft smaller than our last one...Within just a few weeks notice...And from another state! Come on!

Thank goodness we did this the weekend before the big snow storm. Whew! Just in time! Now if I could just get the master bedroom room cleaned up...

3 comments:

Leslie Crittenden said...

<>

Leslie Crittenden said...

<>

Brittany said...

wow, that looks great Nikki!!